Thursday 6 November 2008

I love this shop


I walk pass it every morning and am inexhaustibly amused by the thought that, if I felt like it, I could walk out with a balloon emblazoned with whatsoever took my fancy - and instantly. One day I will. And I've decided that it'll say whatever thought I happen to have when I pass it - now I'm just waiting on a good one. So far I have:

I should have had breakfast this morning
That dog looks like my sister's
and
Oh no, that man's still got stickers on the bottom of his shoes. Should I tell him? ... No, I won't bother.

I'll let you know how it pans out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your ideas Anna - you simply must do it!

Here's Tim's idea:

"I'm going to kill the next person that looks at this balloon"

HA HA!

x

QUILL@QUILLUSTRATION.COM said...

That is a fantastic idea

Might have to do that one as well - shall I post it to you?