Wednesday 2 May 2007

Out of context


I myself have been forced to wear a uniform to work - thankfully those times have passed - but this girl's not as fortunate. I'm guessing from 'Can I help you find the perfect present?', she spends her days in Clintons, or some similar establishment of delights. Having this emblazoned on your back in said shop makes sense, but at the bus stop? Tempting as it was to take her off, drag her round all the shops in London til we'd found something perfect for my Dad's birthday this year, I decided that perhaps she'd choose the gift of a smack in the face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a bloke who worked in Croydon's "Silver Screen" DVD/video store.
He stood at the entrance looking incredibly spotty and brain-dead. On the back of his staff T-shirt were the words "Action Addict".

QUILL@QUILLUSTRATION.COM said...

How apt.

Unknown said...

Reminds me of a bloke who lived in the doorway of Croydon's Blockbusters. He was also spotty, unkempt and brain dead, and wore a t-shirt saying "Crack Addict".